In July 2010, the City of Earlington kicked off their opening to the new Earlington Loch Mary Lake ATV Park.
The park consists of 608 acres, including Loch Mary Lake, with approximately 500
acres for riding and has a trail approximately 10 miles long . It is located between
Hwy 1337 and Hwy 112 in Earlington, KY at 1865 Earlington Road.
Now, there is finally a place to ride that ATV or dirt bike! Great outdoor family fun
and excitement. Bring your dirt bikes, ATV's, family and friends, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Permits are a requirement at the park and can be purchased at Earlington City Hall
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm. Permits can be purchased in advance and are
Come on out and ride with us. Have a great day in the great outdoors.
Be sure to watch our 30 second video on our Video Page, and check out a very brief
look at all of the excitement that is waiting for you at the Earlington Loch Mary ATV
Park located in Earlington, KY.
ATV Park Survey can be viewed and downloaded here.
(must have pdf reader software to view and print.)
TTY/TDD 1-800-648-6056 or the Kentucky Relay Service at 7-1-1The City of Earlington is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer
Click here to view or print the ATV Park map (must have pdf reader software to view and print.)
1. All riders requesting a permit must be 18 years of age or above. Any rider who is 17 years of age or younger must have a permit obtained by his/her parent or guardian and must be accompanied by an adult to use the park.
2. Minimum protective equipment, including but not limited to riding boots, head protection, and eye protection, must be utilized by any rider ages 17 and younger. Any rider 18 years of age or older may use their own judgment regarding the use of protective equipment.
3. A maximum of two riders will be allowed on an ATV.
4. A maximum of one rider will be allowed on a dirt bike.
5. All drivers and passengers in off road vehicles must use safety belts..
6. No alcohol will be permitted. Anyone found to be intoxicated will be asked to leave the park and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
7. Parking is provided only for those enjoying the ATV Park. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left in the ATV Park, should you leave City property and ride elsewhere.
8. ATV Park is open 7:00am to 9:00pm, 7 days per week.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE-MENTIONED RULES WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT
EJECTION FROM THE ATV PARK.